Free For All
GALLERY HOURS (during exhibitions)
Monday – Saturday, 11am – 4pm
Open until 7pm on Thursdays
LOWCOUNTRY GIVING DAY
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
The Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art is once again participating in Lowcountry Giving Day on May 3, a 24-hour giving challenge for the purpose of making the Lowcountry a better place to live, grow and create.
The Halsey Institute plays an integral role in our community by providing engaging, innovative and adventurous contemporary art and programming in an accessible format and space. And admission is always free!
WE HAVE A MATCH:
• Our passionate supporter, Deborah Chalsty, has pledged to double your donation dollar-for-dollar up to $20,000.
• Every $1,000+ donor will be invited to a unique tour of Charleston’s art and cultural curiosities led by Mark Sloan and Ade Ofunniyin and will receive a special gift from Garden & Gun magazine, including a signed copy of The New York Times best-selling book The Southerner’s Cookbook.
• Donations on giving day may count as your membership. Boost your membership to the next level if you already renewed!
HOW TO GIVE:
• Online: text.gives/halsey Online donations can be scheduled now
• Visit lowcountrygivingday.org (click on schedule donation, and search for Halsey in the search box)
• Via texting: text HALSEY to 33923
• Check: Please make check out to Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art and mail to 161 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29424